The largest group of service/install hearth professionals in New England.
• HeatZone Tech offers full chimney services, from inspections and cleaning to relining and waterproofing.
• Safety is our number one priority – our expert masonry team knows all building codes and proper installation procedures to keep your hearth running at its top efficiency.
Parts & Supplies
• Our fully stocked parts department has over 35,000 unique parts, including many hard-to-find parts from older discontinued models that you won’t find anywhere else.
• We offer spa chemicals, pellet delivery, and propane exchange services.
Trust the Experts
• High-quality products like ours require the most knowledgable, factory-trained install staff to get the job done – that’s where HeatZone Tech comes in.
• What is unattainable to other hearth manufacturers is second nature to us.
Expert Service & Repairs
• We’re not just chimney sweeps – from fireplace and stove installation to custom stone work and masonry repairs, we can do it all.
• Our factory-trained installation professionals will diagnose any issue and provide a free estimate before the work even starts.
Custom Fireplace Installation
• Thinking about building or remodeling? We can install a custom zero clearance fireplace perfect for your home.
• Yes, we design! From the fireplace model and faceplate to the mantel and hearth structure, see exactly what the final product of your vision will look like in your home.
• If you’re looking for heat and performance, your home’s old masonry fireplace is not going to deliver – with efficiency ratings as low as 10%, they will send your home’s heated air straight up the chimney. Whether it’s wood, gas, or pellet, an insert may be just the makeover you are looking for.
• With the level of customization we offer, we can transform almost any masonry or zero clearance fireplace into a heat-generating, carbon neutral, reliable heat source.
Complete Fireplace Changeouts
• A typical gas fireplace that gets installed today produces little glow, and even less heat. We can completely change out your current zero clearance fireplace to something highly efficient and perfectly tailored to your home.
• We can even do trade-ins of the hearth product you currently own for our new, state-of-the-art products – something no one else can do.